Monday, February 21, 2011

And...Scene Change!

That's right, I am officially changing the nature of this blog (again).
I've come to the conclusion that I have grown as a person substantially since I last gave a crap about what I posted(which was at least three years ago). So I've decided to start not only giving a crap about my own blog, but giving a crap about the people who read it.
See, the main reason why I didn't really write much was because I didn't see a need to because NO ONE seemed to read it. But now, I don't know. I haven't been on it in a while. So I figure, if actual people are in actual need of my writing, then I have to write don't I?
The answer is yes.

And so, I promise to be completely blunt, honest, and sincere with the advice that I give. And I'm anonymous, so if you don't like what I say just say to yourself "screw her, she doesn't even know me." and forget everything I said.
But, if i actually help you, then we'll both have gained something from the experience.
So if you need any advice, about anything (family, friends, love, lies, job, etc.) send me a message and I'll post a response. and if you wish to remain anonymous, just say so, and I'll give you a witty little pen name (or make up your own, I don't care), all I wanna do is try to give somebody else in the world a little happiness and hope.

No comments: